How do you roll a joint?Report
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported .
I’ve seen people roll joints in many different ways. What’s your preferred method? I usually follow these steps:
1. Purchase Zig Zag or generic brand rolling paper (I prefer Zig Zags as they are the original paper and are most sturdy. The longer joint papers work better for beginners as well)
2. Grind plant so it’s very fine (This helps the joint burn much more smoothly)
3. Use piece of the Zig Zag rolling paper carton as a crutch. Usually about 1/4″.
4. Put plant grinds into Zig Zag paper.
5. Roll it up and lick paper to make it stick together
6. Use lighter or flame to let paper wrap well around the plant grinds
in progress 0Entertainment 10 months 3 Answer 787 views 0